If your electric golf trolley has developed an electrical issue stopping the
trolley being used, then the following procedure in sequence, should be adopted:
- Have battery checked
- Check battery lead and all connections
- Replace handle circuit board and speed control switch listed here
- Check and/or replace electronic control unit under the trolley
- Check and/or replace electric motor
Will fit most models of: 'X'Sports, Stowamatic, Bentley, Caddymatic, Pro Rider, Hillman I-Kart, Ben Sayers, Proforce, Leisure Pursuits, Promaster, Precision amongst many others.
Serial number of circuit board is D-60382 or KJ-20488. If in doubt before
purchase then please send us picture of trolley and trolley handle and we will
advise. (After purchase please check your serial number is the same before
changing board as we will be unable to credit if you don't).
Kit Consists of:
1) Speed adjustment control with retaining nut and washer
2) Handle circuit board to control all operations for the golf trolley to the electric motor
3) Transparent nylon cover for circuit board
These are the handles that will accept this kit.
This is a 100% original manufacturers replacement item and will fit the Leisure Pursuits and 'X'Sports golf trolleys that we have sold and also other branded products from the same manufacturer.
Links to alternative kits for different models from the same manufacturer: